Legal And Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Company Responsibility
- Applicable Laws
- Disaster Planning
- Environmental Policy
- Global Availability
- Graphic Symbols Used in Labeling
- HIPAA Compliance Statement
- Investor Relations
- Latex-Free Statement
- Legal and Policy - World
- Pedigree Statement
- Privacy Statement
- Product Changes
- Returned Goods Policy
- Trademark Statement
- Warranty Statement
- WEEE Compliance Statement
- DEHP Statement
- Abacus End User License Agreement
- Baxa ExactaMix Compounder Software End User License Agreement
- Shipping Pallet Contamination Statement
Legal and Policy Statements
If you have questions or concerns about the statements within this section, or your interactions with this Web site, contact us here or at 800.567.BAXA (2292), or by writing:
9540 S Maroon Circle
Englewood, CO 80112
Attention: Marketing Department
PRIVACY STATEMENTBaxa Corporation respects the privacy of visitors to our Web site. We strive to adhere to the highest standards of ethical practice in all of our operations and are dedicated to protecting user privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Baxa Corporation may collect about users when they visit our site and how we will use that information.
Collecting Your Personal Identification
Most of the Baxa Web site is accessible without providing personally identifiable information. For promotions, online purchasing and other interactive services users may wish to provide this information voluntarily. Users who opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information may be unable to receive more detail on product/service offerings and/or be unable to download software; product upgrades or participate in product demonstrations.
When users write to us with comments and suggestions, we will respond only to them and will NEVER make any personally identifiable information available to a third party.
Use of Your Personal Information
If users provide personal information to Baxa Corporation, we will use it only for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier to use by not making users enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that are requested or purchased.
- To help users quickly find account or product information.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to users.
- To alert users to product upgrades, special offers and other new services from Baxa.
Web Site Server
Our Web site server collects domain names (not email addresses) of visitors to our Web site in order to measure the number of visits, pages viewed, etc. This information is used to determine the use of our site and to improve its content.
If you have any questions, or need further clarification on this statement, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 303-690-4204.
BACK TO TOP